Saturday, September 8, 2007

Goats Milk Soap

Here are some soaps I have made using goat's milk from my girls. I am really enjoying making and using something that I actually know exactly what is in the ingredients. We are trying to become more conscious about what we are putting in and on our bodies.






This is my kitchen soap that has oatmeal and honey with coffee to neutralize strong odors like onions and garlic. If you fished or done other yucky things it would help with those smells too. It has just a touch of Olive Blossom scent and is super soft on the hands.





This is the Summer Market soap I made with blackberries that I picked myself. I ate way more than actually made it in the soap. This was especially made for the Spiritual Seekers craft show since there signature color is purple. I really like the way it turned out.





This is one of those experiments that turned out great. It reminds me of rainbow sherbet. The pink layer is actually "Pink" scent. The lime layer is "Summer Sorbet" and the purple layer is the "Summer Market scent. My teenager and her friends thinks it's "so cool"

All of my soaps and other handmade creations are available for purchase in my Etsy shop.

No comments: